Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Team GRITS, spacers, Greg, swiss cake rolls, and RICE AND BEANS!!

User Info Menu

Re: Team GRITS, spacers, Greg, swiss cake rolls, and RICE AND BEANS!!

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Whoa

LOL
    I am a very unselfish person. LOL

User Info Menu

I am really loving your trip report! It definitely helps feed the need.

More please!

User Info Menu

Sounds like yall had a blast!!

User Info Menu

Day 2...finished

Ok, so after hanging out at 3 Dives with GREG and Steph, Rob and Lisa....we jumped in the cab with Melton and he drove Steph and GREG back to Catcha and then drove us to Coco. C and I decided we wanted to jump in the jacuzzi for a while. Here are a few pics...I tried to capture the beauty of the night, but they didn't come out too well.
    Name:  094.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  83.4 KBName:  100.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  72.8 KBName:  101.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  75.2 KB

Ok, coming up Day 3 THE INFAMOUS PUB CRAWL aka the best time ever LOL!!!

Those are really crappy pictures, I apologize!!

User Info Menu

Day 3...The Monumental Day aka "NOBODY TAG THESE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK!!!"

Ok, so the day starts out just as the day before did...wake up early, go out to beach, relax on lounger, then eat breakfast. Honestly, since I'm being honest here, I had almost canceled on the Pub Crawl. I just didn't know if it was 'my thing'. IDK what I was thinking...bars, beer, friends...that's right up my alley!

Anyway, I knew Lenbert would be coming to Coco around 230, or a little after. The night before, Steph and GREG and C and I decided we would just ride over to Catcha and get on the bus with them since they were the first or second stop. In hindsight, this was the perfect decision. The whole trip seemed to be a cosmically arranged perfect trip with decisions that were easily made to ensure the best time EVER! Sorry, I digress. But I just want to stress how wonderful this day was. It was incredible!

So Melton picks us up and takes us to Catcha. He was very informative, telling us all about local vegetables and what he plants at home and what we plant, etc. Somehow we move into the pub crawl. So I tell him that I figure there will be two groups of people at the crawl today. Group 1-- the folks who are laughing and joking at the drunk people. Then Group 2-- the drunk fools who are providing the entertainment. I told Melton I sincerely hoped we were in Group 1 and he said he was sure he would find out soon what group we landed in.

As we pull into the parking lot, he drives all the way up to the office. He says, "Ok folks, here you are!" So I said, "Melton, we can't just get out and go to their room, can we?? I thought you weren't allowed to do that?" So he said oh sure, hold on! He jumps out and is gone for about thirty seconds. He jumps in his cab and says, "We can't stay, we gotta get out of here now!" C and I just look at each other, like what the the sam hill is going on?!?! He throws it in reverse like he is about to peel out. Then he looks back at us and says, "Haha gotcha!" UGH he freaked us out lol. So we laughed pretty hard at that. Melton was very pleased that he got one over on us lol. So we all got out and he walked us to GREG and Steph's room. Now, I think I said this before, but Gary has left the building lol. For the remainder of this trip, HE IS GREG! GREG is a crazy man...just wait and see lol. But he is good people and therefore a friend for life.

So anyway, we walked up to their room. I believe it was Venus? Steph, correct me if I'm wrong. It was in the new building, second story, all the way to the right if you're standing in front of the building. WOW! That room is amazing! The view is incredible! I should have faked a fight with C so I could have crashed with them a night or two! We hung out for a little bit with them and everyone (except me, because somehow I had missed this conversation...which is a theme of this trip I have to add) got their spacers ready to go. Now, a sidenote if you will...Rob and Lisa had generously offered us all some advice (except I wasn't listening) on how to 'survive' the Pub Crawl. Five hours of drinking and bars is brutal. I was seriously worried about being able to last the afternoon/evening. Oh, I just remembered the conversation now, LOL! Alcohol then a spacer (water, soda), alcohol then a spacer (water, soda)...rinse and repeat. Got it! Turns out spacers would be one of the big themes of this trip!

So anyway, we walk down to the gate to wait. Lenbert pulls up right on time, 2 PM, and we jump on the bus. And guess who is on there??? Yep M & G Montreal and their lovely daughter! How awesome, I didn't realize that they would be on the bus! Those are some fun people, just saying. They were hilarious!

I loved this bus...it reminded me of some kind of far-out, trippy, Willa Wonka kind of bus. As we were driving back down the beach, Lenbert stops and picks up three folks. IDK if they were Jamaicans or tourists, but the looks on their faces were comical! You couldn't help but laugh when you got on this bus. It was very surreal! So he lets them off a little ways down the road, and then we're off to pick up the beach people!

Coming up...the bus that stretched at each stop and the amazing pub crawl!

User Info Menu

Such a fun day! I wanna do it again!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Really enjoying your report! Thanks!!
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]