Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: April turtles' trip reports

User Info Menu

April turtles' trip reports

Hey you bale of turtles--any hopes of more reporting, or are we done? Daisy/Marcus, Marley, Guirigay et al? I know some concluded, and some lucky turtles already made their way back to Jamrock again already (so envious, I will admit it) but some reports seemed to be left dangling. What say you turtles, soon come, or all done?

User Info Menu

Re: April turtles' trip reports

i hear ya .... Saturday and Sunday are usually Clarity's best days! I still have faith .... Plus we have four more days for Trail of Ashes plus an afterthought or two .... I will keep pumping along, lol

User Info Menu

GerryG I'll post our pic if you ever get to the Saturday we met

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Team turtles ~Team grits

Why can't we just be the whole one big boardie family that we always were? Nobody best ask my age bracket now, I feel like I am at primary school sports day.It is not a competition.It is not a race.
    Share, Love, Be nice
    ONE LURVE

User Info Menu

Soon come, soon come
    We aren't done, just slow lol
    It's Ninja's turn on our report so I will light the fire under his butt and get him to write his update
    I know Daisy and Markus aren't done either, just slow (even slower than us lol) and Guirigay has more too I believe but he was out of town this past weekend.....so no worries.....more reports to come....there's always more reports!

And Tic - no worries, hun
    There are no teams or races or competitions (at least that I know of)
    It's still always one team of boardies and always one love......these are just trip report titles, just for fun
    Still one big group of people with the same common goal and love (Jamaica) <3

User Info Menu

Tic any chance of you being in Negril April '13? I wanna party with u
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Tic a boardie nicknamed TFW & I team GRITS as a joke while in Negril. Nothing meant by it.. it was just fun. Don't be so sensitive... we all share a love of a special place & I believe most of us adore each other.

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Yeah, I don't even like grits LOL

User Info Menu

OMG, tfw.....don't let anyone hear you say that.....words like that would get you kicked out of the south (at least where I came from)

I once made the mistake of telling everyone I preferred cream of wheat....and as you see, I now live in Florida

LMAO!

User Info Menu

LOL, oh I say it all the time!!!

I am the only person saying it, however haha! Can't stand them!

But I do eat greens and cornbread