Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the first thing you do the first morning you wake up in Negril?

User Info Menu

What's the first thing you do the first morning you wake up in Negril?

I bet there are a lot of different answers to this one. Myself, I have to greet the ocean and lay on my raft, first thing, as part of my morning ritual on the first day.

Not including the stuff we do once we immediately arrive -- go to the cambio, check-in, imbibe -- what's the FIRST thing you do on your FIRST morning when the whole day is set in front of you? And do you have a first-day ritual you follow every trip???

User Info Menu

I get up and drink a cup of bush tea and sit on my veranda and look out at the sea and plan my first day.

User Info Menu

take 2 aspirin and a large cup of jamaican coffee!! I party way too much on the way to Negril and probably after I got there!!
    Best Cup of Coffee of my whole trip always!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Praise the Almighty that I have awakened in Negril. Go get a cup of coffee, sit by the ocean and make a burnt offering in thanks.

Bless...
    Ed
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Smile

User Info Menu

Coffee

User Info Menu

get up and go out to the hammock and watch the sea and meditate for a while

User Info Menu

Go outside take a BIG deep breathe of Jamaica air and thank Jah for being here in Ja.Then make a good rum punch and go...Soon Come 25.5 more days):))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I LOVE the Negril smile!!!

User Info Menu

I don't have a first morning ritual yet since I've only been to Negril once, but will eventually.

I woke up smiling

Grabbed a cup of blue mountain blend coffee.. mmmm

and headed towards the water.

That first glimpse of the crystal clear ocean calm as a swimming pool and stretching out into the clouds was priceless.
    I'll never forget it.
    Carpe Diem