Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Xtabi Superior Room (w/AC) Pics & What's Within Walking Distance?

User Info Menu

Xtabi Superior Room (w/AC) Pics & What's Within Walking Distance?

Does anyone have photos of the superior rooms at Xtabi (the ones w/AC specifically) or the immediate area that those rooms are in that they wouldn't mind posting on this thread or sharing? We are going in a little over a month and I'm just curious.

Also, I was wondering what is easily within walking distance (eats, drinks, nightlife, entertainmant, etc...)? I've seen the map, but from experience, it's kind of hard to tell the distance really. Is Mi Yard or On the Rocks an easy night-time walk? I enjoyed the vibes at those places. What is the closest mart to stock up on supplies? Any other tips appreciated too.

Thanks for your help!

User Info Menu

Within walking distance ~ 3 Dives, Just Natural, SamSara (Daily Sunset Happy Hour 4-7), Choices, TJ's (Ella Lane) to name a few.

The L&M Market is close by, about a 10 minute walk.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

We'll be there in a little over a month as well, at Xtabi. We have been staying there for about 20 years, and have stayed in almost all of the rooms and cottages at one time or another. I have lots of pics...but putting my hands them might take some time...lol, too many pics I guess.

The walk to town is very doeable during the day...and you will pass both on the rocks and Miyard. I personally would definitely not walk it at night, as the road is narrow around Samsara and other spots. You can grab a cab so easily, and it's better to be safe than sorry. You have Just Natural next door, 3 Dives on the other side...and M&L is close for supplies etc.

Look forward to meeting you there....

User Info Menu

I don't have any room pics on this computer but here are some outside pics from last year

Standard/Superior Rooms

DPP_001106 by katharineleclair, on Flickr

Name:  IMG_8006 (600x395).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  54.3 KB

View of Sea (across the road) from Pool

DPP_00456 by katharineleclair, on Flickr

There are a couple pics of an upper room here: http://www.negrilonestop.com/xtabi_photos.shtml