Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honeymoon is booked!!

User Info Menu

Re: Honeymoon is booked!!

Man, reading all these trip reports is making me want to be in Negril right now!!! Didn't help watching a little of the webcast from Sea star

User Info Menu

Confirmed reservations for 100 candle dinner at Ivan's today. Debated if it was worth the money. Since it is our honeymoon, I thought what the heck!! No sense coming home and thinkin i wish I woulda done this or that. Wife just knows we are doing a nice dinner one night. Doesn't know what or where. She'll probably kill me when she finds out the price. I can already here it, "I'd been happy with a patty on the beach at a picnic table." lol

User Info Menu

Trust me.....she WON'T be mad at you after that dinner

User Info Menu

Slugger, 100 candles will be awesome! If you price the items " a la carte " I think you would pay over 100$ for the meal anyway. We will be there at the same time and are thinking about Rockys tour. 100$ for a day to YS falls, Black river safari and Pelican bar. We are 6 people so we can probably pick the best day. PM me if you are interested or search for Rocky Tours on this site. CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding!

User Info Menu

Dash, is your group gonna be at Merrill's 2 also or just in Negril? Let me talk to the Mrs, but I think we'd be up for that. Just have to see what day you guys are planning to go.

User Info Menu

We're at Treehouse but its easy to hook up while walking the beach. With you guys we would have 8 bodies and I think Rockys would let us choose our day. We are flexible. Just not on Pub crawl day!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slugger View Post
    "I'd been happy with a patty on the beach at a picnic table." lol
    High Five slugger you got yourself a cool lady.....and she 4sure deserves a night of 100 candles
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Think we are going on the Pub crawl too. The one on Wendesdays right? Just looking at the days we are going to be there. Looks like friday the 11th and saturday the 12th will be the only days we could go. So if that works for your group, and the Mrs is in. Sounds like a plan. I'll talk to her tonight. The wait is going to kill me. I'm ready to leave right now!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    High Five slugger you got yourself a cool lady.....and she 4sure deserves a night of 100 candles
    That she is. When I was looking for a resort, I was looking at higher end places. She told me the pricier places were silly. That all she needs is a clean bed, a/c and a pool she could go to if the beach starts giving her a headache, lol.

User Info Menu

Wife's in. So if you guys go on either one of those days. We are in.