Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Long Term Stay...yesssss, Februray and March 2013

User Info Menu

Long Term Stay...yesssss, Februray and March 2013

Hi,
    We are about to realize our long term dream of spending longer than 2 weeks in Negril. Entire month of February is Def, possibly also the month of March. Can you recommend rentals/stays which have a/c, cable, kitchen amenities, pref West End, but we're open to all suggestions.....A nice place at a nice price ? Look forward to your suggestions......

Thank you !

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Long Term Stay...yesssss, Februray and March 2013

If you are looking for a place with good long term rates, check out Summerset Village. I stayed there for 26 days last November and got a really good price. The only reason I'm not staying there this trip is because I decided to stay on the beach the entire time, but they are definitely on my 'short list' for places to stay when I make my own long term stay next year..actually, plan on applying for residency when I get there next year.

User Info Menu

Thank you, I will get in touch with them..............

[/url]

User Info Menu

Check Eddies Tigress 2. West End but close to roundabout, all amenities you've listed, monthly rates. Plus pool and 2 min walk to the beach (at Canoe).

User Info Menu

I sent you a private message.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice all !

[/url]