Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Travel insurance

User Info Menu

Re: Travel insurance

Exactly!! and I promise we are not all evil!! I try to help my insureds when I can! Insurance sucks, and is just flat out confusing to most!!

User Info Menu

Everyone hiss and poke at the insurance guy...lol jk but yeah, get insurance, READ IT ALL, and have fun! simple

User Info Menu

Medical Evacuation coverage is all we need .............. this March it was $49 per person if bought within a few days of booking airfare ................ just list the cost of airfare when buying the insurance and it will be very cheap ............ we do not pay for our rooms till we arrive on The Rock so not worried about covering that expense ................. there are the other usual coverage such as lost luggage, delayed flights etc etc included...........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Oil View Post
    Medical Evacuation coverage is all we need.
    Glad you can see the future. Can you tell me wht the next lotto numers will be? In all seriousness and with due respect, your statement assumes the illness or health condition giving rise to a claim will not render you too unstable to be evacuated. You should give that some thought and realize the risk and potential severe loss. It's a personal choice so if the risk is OK with you then who's to say your wrong.