Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Favorite restaurants for lunch?

User Info Menu

Re: Favorite restaurants for lunch?

And then there is Seastar Inn for a dip in the pool and a couple of red stripes with a delicious pizza to share.

Name:  Seastar Pizza (Medium).JPG
Views: 262
Size:  89.5 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chet & Coleen View Post
    Hmmmmmm the whole experience at Cosmo's
    You got that right, Chet. Especially the flask of rum! Campbell knows where we want our chairs and the bar staff know to bring a flask, glasses, ice and limes. And then there's the food! Can't help but love the place.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

I miss Negril!!

User Info Menu

had the Buffalo Winds and fries yesterday and they rocked at Bourbon Beach.......$700J's
    mi really like the burgers at Bourbon Beach......and Jerk Chicken......and Ribs........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Another vote for Coconut International! On the beach next to Bar B Barn, Mom's Place. Big Up Original Negril Peeps!

Smith's suggestions are awesome as well!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
    Another vote for Coconut International!
    Not sure why but I had two sub par experiences at Coconut International. Can't even remember exactly what I had but when the meal finally came the fried potatos were cold. The rest was average at best. Maybe the cook wasn't in or I just caught them on a bad day. On the upside the location is AWSOME right next to the ocean and the price was reasonable.

I'll have to give them one more try.

User Info Menu

Had the burger & fries at Cafe Goa.......whoohooooo so good. Home made fries, the best i ever bad. I also went a few times for breakfast, very good.

User Info Menu

Ras Roady's
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Just sit on the beach and let lunch come to you! Deans Jerk Pork. The Patty guy. The Mango Lady.