Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of free wireless internet places in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: List of free wireless internet places in Negril

Alfred's rum punch is the BOMB! To many and you need wi-fi to find your way back. ;-)

User Info Menu

I actually plan on just bringing my smart phone for a call or 2 back home. My Tango app allows free calls home with voice and and video if you want.
    My kids let me in on this when they went to Cancun and it worked pretty cool but I was on the wrong end of the phone in my house not the beach! Next time NEGRIL and I am on the right side.

User Info Menu

I agree! Love being disconnected from the internet while on vacation! We do bring the iPad though for the kids, as it helps occupy them on the flights , as well as comes in handy when we are waiting for our meals at the restaurants.
    Since we limit screen time at home, it's always a special treat for them to watch something on the iPad, and it really holds their attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    I thought the best part of our trip was not being connected to facebook, email, message boards etc.
    I do want to get a couple phones for our November reach, as there will be 6 of us and we will not always be spending the full day together, so it will be nice to be able to meet up or whatever.

I brought my ipad down, and I rented 2 movies for it. 1 for the fight down. 1 for the flight back. I also got 2 books for it. I didn't end up reading them.

It was awesome to be totally free and disconnected from "life". I think that's what vacation is all about.