Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rob!

User Info Menu

Hey Rob!

From where I sit looks like you have it made. Livin the life in Negril while the rest of us waste our time dreaming of our next trip.
    Anyway I thought we could start a thread that we could ask you questions about yourself if your ok with that?????

My first question....Do you live on the beach and how did you come about to live the life you live now?
    Maybe I am new or something but I never see alot about you.
    P.S. if you are in the witness protection system or something you don't have ta answer my questions.

Thanks!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Hey Rob!

wnyJim,

Great to have you on the Negril Message Board with all of the rest of our helpful members. And no, I am not in any witness (or guilty party) protection program. I moved to Negril back in the early 90's because life presented some unique opportunities that I just couldnt pass up.

I have lived on the beach in Negril for several years, on the cliffs for many more and have spent a couple years living all across this incredible island that I call home. Not a bad gig... (grin)

You wont find much about me as self promotion and accolades have never been very high on my list of priorities. I have done a few spots on JA television as well as an interview which you can read on the web at:

http://www.my-island-jamaica.com/int...negrilcom.html

Thanks again for asking, and I am working on movie screen play incase anyone in Hollywood is reading this... (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

hey rob, you guys want to adopt a fully grown red headed son?

User Info Menu

Yah the best thing to do if you are in a witness protection program would be to start a web site with Your face on all the webcasts. He's too young to be a draft dodger. Personally I think he is just a hell of a lot smarter than the rest of us.

User Info Menu

Hey Rob! Does living in a vacation spot, like being on vacation all the time, or just 9-5 ? Do you feel like you need a vacation from Negril? Cheers!!! hopefully Karen and I will be seeing you soon

Administrator

User Info Menu

Excellent question! Yes, at times we do need a break from Negril, and there are many places on the island to visit! Personally we have been favoring Kingston lately - everything is in Kingston!!!! (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Now for something really important..lol. Will I be able to watch the Alabama - Michigan game at the Seastar on Sept. 1 ?? Its a 7 pm game.

User Info Menu

Great interview Rob! Enjoyed reading it ... Seriously if not for Negril.com Gary & I would've been stuck behind the confines of an AI! Our first trip could not have been more perfect! Thank you to you & Lisa for being so wonderful to us! It was a pleasure hanging out with the two of you (big grin)!
    Last edited by garysteph1018; 08-24-2012 at 01:56 PM.

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Bigup to my Kingston

User Info Menu

Finally got a chance to read your interview Rob. Interesting life you are leading so far. Looks like you earned your life in paridise and were able to make it enjoyable along the way.