Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: May trip report - The ginger goes to Jamaica

User Info Menu

Re: May trip report - The ginger goes to Jamaica

NICE pics Flip!! Just got caught up on this and I'm really enjoying it.....we're not done yet are we? lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

hello Flip I'm a newbie but Ive posted quite a few times in preperation for my trip with my boufriend we will be staying at the riu palace just down the beach from where you were at. and my trip I belive coinsides with yours which i thought was a coinscidence. but anyway... The second day I arrive is my birthday the 11th and was wondering if you had any suggestions. For anything that day, I'm thinking of Ivan's for dinner but thats my only thought... hehe anyone have suggestions?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beebeluv View Post
    hello Flip I'm a newbie but Ive posted quite a few times in preperation for my trip with my boufriend we will be staying at the riu palace just down the beach from where you were at. and my trip I belive coinsides with yours which i thought was a coinscidence. but anyway... The second day I arrive is my birthday the 11th and was wondering if you had any suggestions. For anything that day, I'm thinking of Ivan's for dinner but thats my only thought... hehe anyone have suggestions?
    I would not be the best person to ask. As I am only going to really be able to sink my teeth into Negril this time. we stupidly only stayed 4 nights which ended up being really 3 days and change of exploration time.

User Info Menu

yeah Im only stayin 4 nites and I tryied to extend it but unfortunatly i booked through priceline which is a complete hassle so next time i know better but Its ok maybe someone will help hehe

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beebeluv View Post
    yeah Im only stayin 4 nites and I tryied to extend it but unfortunatly i booked through priceline which is a complete hassle so next time i know better but Its ok maybe someone will help hehe
    My best advice to you is to take the Catamaran to Ricks Cafe your first full day there. It leaves at like 2. It will give you a full lay of the land, and if you guys are like us.. We didn't get back on the boat. You can do some cocktails at ricks and then head out to other places on the west end.

We accessed 7 mile beach through Margarittavill and walked along the beach down into town

User Info Menu

Great pics, looks like you guys had a nice time. So, you probably wont be staying at an AI again while in Negril?

User Info Menu

No AI unless circumstances demand it

User Info Menu

Do the One LOVE Pub Crawl, and you can get a feel for some different bars. If you like one spot then just dont get back on the bus. lol

Also check the webcast schedule...those are fun and you might get to meet some real life boardies
    Stir IT UP