Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best place to rent scooters in Negril?

User Info Menu

Re: Best place to rent scooters in Negril?

Twister. maybe i cought gas having a bad day. I was with 2 jamaican friends that just shook their heads at his attitude.I still wanted to rent the scooter and my friends pulled me away...they did not like him at all. He did have nice bikes, but wow so rude. So many peeps like that place. I probably should give it another chance
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kbisiar

User Info Menu

Name:  045.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  99.4 KB[/ATTACH]Name:  075.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  93.8 KB Dude wheres my scooter?last trip i couldn' t find my scooter when we were leaving Ivan's , my friends told me the next day i didn' t have my scooter that nite. word to the wise JB and scooters don't mix well.
    Last edited by canuk cpl; 08-27-2012 at 12:24 AM.

User Info Menu

Maybe i will just get a driver i like to cocktail and its probably a better idea!! Thanks for all the responses!! See yall in Feb

User Info Menu

We rented one from Gas for just a day. It was fun and he was way cool to us, so nothing negative to say here. Can't tell you how much $ it was but Jon seemed happy with everything. I really enjoyed just hanging for awhile at his spot that looks out over the water. Very cool. Gas was cool, he wanted me to get a pic of him by his bob marley mural lol Dont know if he would want it posted but I have another I can share. Cool place he's got...

If you do rent scooters....heed the warnings....wear your helmet and drive very carefully. We kinda just putted around the west end for a day. I would think it would get kinda scary at the roundabout in town. heads up.

Name:  DSC06719.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  90.9 KB
    Stir IT UP