Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: High praise for Negril

User Info Menu

High praise for Negril

This morning my husband asked our 3 year-old, "Where do you want to go on vacation in December, Jamaica or Disney World?" Our Little one answered without hesitation, "Jamaica!"

User Info Menu

Re: High praise for Negril

smart pickney!!

User Info Menu

Ditto that that with my kids! And dad more than agrees..

User Info Menu

My kids were the same way. Started taking them when they were toddlers. Now they're all grown and going to Negril without me!

User Info Menu

I am not surprised. In all my years of going to Negril, I have never observed a whining or crying child. Children always look ultra content in Negril. They feel the vibe.

User Info Menu

I am excited to bring my son for the first time this year i think he is going to love it. Name:  270630_1991411382213_1151228896_31924970_2113044_n.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  79.8 KB

User Info Menu

Thats amazing, you would think disney... this comment makes me all the more anxious for my first trip to beautiful Jamaica. Kids have an unbelivable radar for vibes and the fact they'd rather chill and relax n eat good food maybe the waterpark, than to go on all the crazy rides and sensory overload that disney offers tells you there is no place like JAMAICA!!!! thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Our Little One has been to both Negril and Disney World twice. Her first visit, she was 20 months old. It takes about 12 hours of travel time from door to door, and the last 3 hours were complete torture for her. We walked to the beach bar at Cocolapalm while we waited for our room to be ready. As soon as she saw the water, she ran into it. I had to go in after her fully dressed. I knew then she was in love. She loves Disney World, too. We ask her every morning what she dreamed about, and it's always, "Mickey and the Princesses", but she is first and foremost a beach girl!