Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For Pizza in Negril....

User Info Menu

Re: For Pizza in Negril....

Haven't tried too many (yet). Angela's (above BarBBarn) used to be my favorite.....until I went across the street to the Sunrise Club and it was amazing (also pastas, etc.).....then tried Ciao Jamaica and it was SUPER good (like you Walleye I tried Jerk Ckn and others and they were DELISH).

I have heard Sea Star Cocobread Pizza is good, Bella Donna and is it Itialian Cafe on the beach road? So I guess I only have a favorite for a minute til I try the next one (lol)
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

We like the pizza at Sunrise Club very much! Best espresso/cappuccino in Negril as well.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

I like Jamaica Tamboo. I also used to get pizza from Chances... that was a few years ago... are they still around?

User Info Menu

Tamboo has AWESOME pizza. Well known for their lobster pizza!

(It's not pizza but Tamboo has some rockin' gingerbread pancakes too!)

User Info Menu

WE tried the lobster pizza at Tamboo last trip, and it was good. We also had it at the Italian cafe, but the pizza at Sunrise club was the best! so far!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Yes, Chances is still there. And they make great pizza. Cheap, not fancy, the kind of place where you can show up in a bathing suit, and no one blinks an eye. We make sure to eat there a couple of times each visit. But we also discovered Italian Cafe, on the last few trips. Great pizza and pasta.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: For Pizza in Negril....

Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    Yes, Chances is still there. And they make great pizza. Cheap, not fancy, the kind of place where you can show up in a bathing suit, and no one blinks an eye. We make sure to eat there a couple of times each visit. But we also discovered Italian Cafe, on the last few trips. Great pizza and pasta.
    We went to Chances one evening after WAY too many Red Stripes. Of course, pizza is top of the list at that point. While we were waiting (Soon Come!) they had a bobsleigh on display. We were doing handstands on it...riding in it... and laughing so hard we were crying. We had the staff amused with our antics - but the pizza came really quickly... to get us out of there!

User Info Menu

Try Cafe Italian

User Info Menu

I'm with ya, Tizzy! Thin crust all the way, and adding lobster just makes it even more amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    deep dish sucks :P

jk

but that pizza looks really good...throw some lobster on it and my day is made.

User Info Menu

Does anyone remember Mr. Slice pizza. Used to love there pizza but don't think they are still around, not sure though.
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"