Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: For Pizza in Negril....

User Info Menu

Re: For Pizza in Negril....

Italian Cafe Negril.......loved the pizza there. It will be my first stop and my pre birthday dinner December 27!!! Yay!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese

Unless this is yet another Euphemism I completely missed out on.
    HA! That was my best laugh of the day so far, Flip

Nope, you are right! In this situation, American cheese means American cheese

User Info Menu

So I'm a little confused here??? American cheese is a processed cheese slice? Like you would put on a cheeseburger or a grilled cheese sandwich?
    The thought of that melted onto a pizza is absolutely disgusting!!!! I would NOT be impressed! Yuck

User Info Menu

Would NEVER eat American cheese ...on anything...disgusting...we call it Plastic Cheese...more plastic than cheese in that mess..!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dana1 View Post
    So I'm a little confused here??? American cheese is a processed cheese slice? Like you would put on a cheeseburger or a grilled cheese sandwich?
    The thought of that melted onto a pizza is absolutely disgusting!!!! I would NOT be impressed! Yuck
    The thought of american/processed cheese with lobster makes me want to weep, that should never happen! It can have its place though - one of my local pizza joints makes a 'philly cheese steak' pizza that has processed/american cheese on it, and I have to say it is fabulous. Not health food, but pretty yummy!

User Info Menu

Sunrise has the best pizza in Negril that I have tasted.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nicollet View Post
    Would NEVER eat American cheese ...on anything...disgusting...we call it Plastic Cheese...more plastic than cheese in that mess..!
    When I read stuff like this, I actally wonder... Do they really think there is plastic in there?