Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Your favorite lobster dinner

User Info Menu

Your favorite lobster dinner

My wife and I wil be celebratimg our 30th anniversary in Negril soon. We'd like a nice lobster dinner. Your favorites, please?

User Info Menu

Re: Your favorite lobster dinner

3 dives is great on the cliffs, with us being beach people i perfer to buy fresh pre cooked lobsters from the beach vendors each day around noon for 500 ja or 3 for 1200 ja, cheaper than mcdonalds, soon come

User Info Menu

If it's an anniversary dinner, I would say hands down Ivan's at Catcha Falling Star....not only for the food but for the entire experience!

User Info Menu

Ah, they have some great places. If you want low key, I really liked Erika's on the cliffs. Nothing fancy, but they cooked up some great lobster. For a fancier dinner with more ambiance, Catcha Falling Star (as above) or the lobster thermidor at Xtabi is also really good. Kuyaba is also a great meal with a very special feel to it. Try getting the "special" table...sweet! Enjoy and have a wonderful anniversary! LTU on the cliffs is also quite good with a gorgeous view.

User Info Menu

I just had my first lobster dinner at LTU Pub....words cant describe how delicious their lobster was. Very meaty lobster and grilled to perfection!! Had a nice cup of melted garlic butter for dipping....man...my mouth is watering now thinking about it. If you want a delicious lobster dinner head up to LTU and enjoy!!!

User Info Menu

I will agree with Ivan's at Catcha, But I will also add Kuyaba as my number 2, Especially nice if you manage to reserve the tree-house/birdcage table!!! elevated above the rest of the restaurant, overlooking the beach! But Ivan's would definitely be my number 1!

User Info Menu

I have had lobster at many of the places mentioned but I think my favorite is at Teddy's Hideaway at the Blue Cave Castle. The man is a master with seafood and a candle lit table by the sea is the perfect setting.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4