Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A visit to Bentley's Crabhouse

User Info Menu

Re: A visit to Bentley's Crabhouse

was der for lunch today........awesome!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

Hey!

Marko, are you in Negril now??? Must be if you had lunch up Pee Wee lane...

I soon come, Tuesday. Where are you staying and for how long?

One love!

Robin

User Info Menu

Of my!!! We visited Bentleys in August, one of the best meals I have eaten in Ja...and I too could not put a dent in all the food that Bentley serves on your plate.....what a joy to meet such a friendly man and the stories he tells of learning to cook by his father to the special all white kitty he owns...and that wonderful laugh he has...if you have not had the pleasure of meeting Bentley, please make it a must do!

User Info Menu

Sounds really good, Marley! We will have to try it. Btw, does he only cook crab or are there other menu choices?

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Eden,
    Shockingly, yes!
    Insert Katho's photo of her clean plate here (or the one of Markus' almost clean plate, I think he only left a couple of carrots lol)
    Mine on the other hand looked like I hadn't even touched it though I felt like I had been eating for hours!
    It was soooooooooooooooo yummy. Can't wait to go back in December!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Sounds really good, Marley! We will have to try it. Btw, does he only cook crab or are there other menu choices?
    Bentley will make other dishes as well. Fish and pasta can be done. Look at those meatballs...
    Name:  P1000348.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  P1000347.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  91.9 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Robinbanks View Post
    Hey!

Marko, are you in Negril now??? Must be if you had lunch up Pee Wee lane...

One love!

Robin
    mi here till Monday then mi go foreign.......be back this winter........sorry mi missed ya Robin Bank$

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    mi here till Monday then mi go foreign.......be back this winter........sorry mi missed ya Robin Bank$

Cool Runnings, Marko

Aw, dang! I come Tuesday! Oh well, so it go... see you in the winter then!

RB$

User Info Menu

You convinced me. My wife and I will be down for Jan through March of this coming year and always stay in the area.

User Info Menu

Looking forward to some Crab Cakes!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

He's on my list.....I guess I can walk there from Xtabi or Sea Star....