Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: November

User Info Menu

November

Just booked a secound trip for november. This will be the first time we have been there in the off season. Wondering what it will be like/

User Info Menu

Re: November

Post on the Nov roll call thread - 1st Nov trip for me too!

User Info Menu

Last year the week before Thanksgiving was pretty quiet at Coco and the beach. Not a lot of vendors and the bars and resturants were pretty empty compaired to March. However, the week of Thanksgiving things really picked up. I don't think it was as busy as back in March but it was close.

The weather was almost perfect. Two days before we left a front came in and caused some angry seas off the cliffs.

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad

User Info Menu

We have been going for Thanksgiving since 1995. For the most part every year the weather has been very nice weather wise. In 2003 the weather was unseasonably cooler than normal but by no means cold just really nice. We had one year it rained a lot, I think it was 2006 but still had a great time just different. Just enough people to not be deserted but not so many you can't do anything you want and not be over crowded. you should enjoy your trip.
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"

User Info Menu

this is maybe the 4th year for a nov trip and its one of the best times to go, just busy enough, but not too busy!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

well i am excited its going to be a short trip for november. Just enough to tide us over to Feb till our 2 week trip. I know alot of people who go inn feb so now maybe get to know some Nov people.

User Info Menu

November is a great time,this will be out 10th trip at Thanksgiving and we always meet lots of great people but like mentioned above it is never to crowded anyplace and some little places are still closed until high season.

User Info Menu

November is great. Not too crowded. Weather is generally very nice. Still have off chance of a Hurricane, but not huge. We have gone last 5 years (?) in November and love it.

User Info Menu

Checking in at Xtabi Nov 9th - 21st

User Info Menu

We are going to be in Negril from Nov 5 - 15th. First time was in Ocho at all inclusive. This is second time in Jamaica, but we will do Negril this time and NO all inclusive!! Booked a villa just behind Gardenia Resort. Haven't read too much about this villa. Hope it will all be good...can't wait.