Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pub crawl question.

User Info Menu

Re: Pub crawl question.

Ha ha! Pack before, Nikki ... why chance it. I mean, a pub crawl rolled into your last night? Go for it ... leave an Uber wake up call - the type where they come to your room, haul you and your luggage and pour you into the cab to the airport! Cool runnings and love the crawl! Been a few times and it is always fun! Quite the mix of people! Fun times await - right to last minute!

User Info Menu

@ Mike_D - just confirmed with Lenbert, I'll be joining you guys on that Friday, 10/12!
    @ M&G - hehehe! I might not have done the Negril crawl, but have plenty of experience doing them in other places.
    (Learned my lesson the one time I came in at 4am & had to pack/shower & be on the airport bus by 6am.)

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!"
    Heavenly Negril Trips:
    Feb '11, May '11, Sept '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Feb '12, Oct '12, Feb '13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiV View Post
    @ Mike_D - just confirmed with Lenbert, I'll be joining you guys on that Friday, 10/12!
    Awesome! I told Lenbert I would try to drum up some more business for him, since he initially didn't have much interest in doing a Crawl on 10/12. Now I can say I did my part.

See you there!