Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pub crawl question.

User Info Menu

Pub crawl question.

So is this the same as the one love bus? Where do i sign up. Any info would be appriciated.

User Info Menu

Re: Pub crawl question.

It is, get in touch with Lenbert, the driver. He's on this forum, but you can email him at bananaznegril at hotmail dot com.

User Info Menu

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yes, they are one in the same. And you can always find out more information (including the contact information) in our Things To Do section! Here is the direct link to the Pub/Bar Crawl information!

http://negril.com/nt/nt091512.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link Rob!

Peace Elvino

User Info Menu

The Pub Crawl is a BLAST, we did it in January and was one of the highlights of our trip!!!!

User Info Menu

I emailed Lenbert this morning & within 30 minutes I heard back from him. Great, quick response. All confirmed for the pub crawl on 10/17. Unfortunately it's the last night of my reach. Mmmm, maybe I should try & do another one the week before? Definitely need to pack up before I go on the pub crawl, who knows what shape I'll be when I get back.
    Heavenly Negril Trips:
    Feb '11, May '11, Sept '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Feb '12, Oct '12, Feb '13

User Info Menu

See ya on the 10/17 bar crawl, Nikki!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiV View Post
    I emailed Lenbert this morning & within 30 minutes I heard back from him. Great, quick response. All confirmed for the pub crawl on 10/17. Unfortunately it's the last night of my reach. Mmmm, maybe I should try & do another one the week before? Definitely need to pack up before I go on the pub crawl, who knows what shape I'll be when I get back.
    NikkiV, we are arriving on 10/10 and leaving on 10/17 so we are unable to attend the regular Wednesday pub crawls on those dates. However, I confirmed with Lenbert that there will be a Friday pub crawl on 10/12 and we plan to attend that one. Maybe this one will fit into you schedule better.

User Info Menu

Just booked it for 2 couples for 11/14. Can't wait!