Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: December Wedding/PA and Lights

User Info Menu

December Wedding/PA and Lights

I'm planning for a wedding in Negril this December. We have found the band; however we need a PA and lights. Does anyone know of a reliable rental co?

Thanks in advance.
    Chris

Re: December Wedding/PA and Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Cfiltwo View Post
    I'm planning for a wedding in Negril this December. We have found the band; however we need a PA and lights. Does anyone know of a reliable rental co?

Do you just need the equipment? Or do you also need someone to carry it there, set it up, run it for the night, tear it down and drive the equipment back to it's home?

Email me:

robinbanksblues@hotmail.com

Bless!

Robin

User Info Menu

Wow Robin we knew you could sing but didn't know you were a techie too. Isn't all that equipment heavy for you?LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Wow Robin we knew you could sing but didn't know you were a techie too. Isn't all that equipment heavy for you?LOL
    I didn't say I was going to carry anything. But I have been the musical director and negotiated many many weddings, corporate events, fund raising events and other events for a great many years internationally. I sing yes, but I do a lot more than that. I write, arrange and produce music. I have been a band leader for over 20 years and run my own sound board, own my own sound equipment and so on. I rely on almost no one to run my business. I also book, promote and manage myself, my bands and my career. I am a real professional. And because of that, I ask all the questions that need to be asked when someone on Negril.com inquires about these things for a wedding. The only way to get the real answer is to know the real truth. Communication is key. What exactly does the gentleman need? And then I can find the appropriate entities to provide that service with an accurate price, and if need be, a contract.

ZEEN?

User Info Menu

Lol?

User Info Menu

Dash...

I'm not sure what is confusing or funny here but the fact is, to rent PA and light equipment is one price. To have someone haul it around and run the equipment is another price. The guy never did respond to me so maybe he found someone. And yes Dash, I am a techie, among many things. One who was sincerely trying to help someone on Negril.com make their wedding plans run one step smoother. That's what I did today... tried to help someone.

Robin