Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas on Samsara?? First time, dinner??

User Info Menu

Re: Any ideas on Samsara?? First time, dinner??

Try the fried chicken at Sips n Bites- its soooooo goooood!

User Info Menu

You got so much great stuff around you to eat on the west end....so no worries about doing the AI plan. I personally did not enjoy the food at Samsara much but I cant speak for breakfast (not a brkfst person). Now their restaurant on the other side of the street, Ciao Jamaica was very good so be sure not to miss that!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

So good to hear after mixed reviews! Thanks melon! We are low maintanence so we don't need much Is just natural reasonable? We want to try to eat conservatively if possible. Breakfast at Samsara sounds really great too!

User Info Menu

Thanks Tizzy! I love food so glad we are close to a lot. I have heard the AI is not great so we definitely are not doing that. We like variety too much.

User Info Menu

Just Natural was our favorite breakfast spot in that area but they are no longer there. They moved to a location near Out Of Town Pastry.

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad

User Info Menu

We took the all-inclusive plan a few years back, but it isn't really that expensive. You can still travel around and eat out as much as you like and it will probably work out to be less expensive this way. The food at Samsara is pretty good. You don't get a large selection, but it is quite tasty. We still dined at the restaurant across the street for breakfast once, 3 dives, Canoe etc. Pick and choose. If you decide to buy all of your meals it can become quite costly. It all depends upon your budget.

User Info Menu

The nice thing about SamSara is, if you care to give the A/I a "try" you can purchase a day here & there....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Good to hear that Samsara has good food, I heard different reviews on it. We definitely need to conserve money so maybe doing some days AI would be best. Just thought if we could eat in the area for cheap it might equal out.

User Info Menu

Food must've gotten better since I ate their buffet last. I certainly wouldn't recommend it especially with all the great restaurants around.

User Info Menu

Not sure Twister, reviews don't seem great for the food minus their breakfast but ideas on if we can eat somewhat cheap in the area and forget the AI? I believe AI might be $45 a day per person, so I imagine it may be hard to eat out for that every day but hoping to come close.