Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: My little cottage in Negril.... someday?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

My little cottage in Negril.... someday?

I have dreamed of someday spending a good part of the year in Jamaica - Negril, Hanover, Westmoreland... I have friends there - people who love me and have been good to me over the years. The target date will change, I am sure. The ticker will only go as far as 2014 (I wish!!) but that is just there for fun. Why would I want to leave the convenience & advanced (sic) infrastructure of the US? Because I can live simply and be well in what for me is a lower stress environment. I am not ignorant or blind to the social/economic issues. Actually, I am all too aware of how my presence (& presents) impacts this for some people when I am there. But for me, I can live. I don't need all that much. More important to be happy, loved and productive - which I can be just about anywhere. I just enjoy it so much more in Jamaica. Thanks to Jennifer @ Green Leaf Cabins, it really began to feel like home away from home very early on in my Negril experience.

Last edited by SweetSue; 01-24-2012 at 10:38 AM.