Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Preliminary thoughts and ramblings

User Info Menu

Preliminary thoughts and ramblings

I MIGHT be coming to Negril soon,
    We have had a family emergency and my husband is flying out there very soon on an open ticket but I am hoping to follow him down for 2 weeks or so.
    I imagine if I make it to that side of the world I may find myself having a wander around Negril for a short space of time.I tried very hard to get there in time for the coco tea concert at the end of october but they switched the cheap flight seats to a day or two later so if I come looks like it will be beginning of november, I know Robin and luckychris and kiknback will be there anyone else I know?

I also need to know if Hungry Lion and archway pizza will be open during first weeks of november
    I need both of their phone numbers , rob and lisas phone number , the seastar inns phone number bourbon beach phone number and fatty's if there is one.
    Just deciding where to rest my head for a few days should I be able to get there and I am kicking myself for cancelling my seastar voucher thinking we wouldnt be able to get out there in next 12 mnths without the kids, you just never know when an emergency is going to pop up.
    This trip will be involving lots of driving in route taxis and buses getting around from coast to coast with lots of things to do.Hope to chill and enjoy my chicken and rum with some of you at some point very soon.If any of my friends want to visit me while in the country for a day feel free to do so .There's plenty to help out with or lunch in the town or dinner at little ochi maybe a waterfall along the way anyway, these are just initial thoughts see you down there

User Info Menu

Re: Preliminary thoughts and ramblings

How far a walk is jennys/c+d to archway pizza? and is jennys open at this time of year and are there any photographs of the new menu from there anywhere? hope rob does it a website!

User Info Menu

Might be going? Thats a lot of questions for not being sure?
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

That would be cool Tic.....Chris's phone number is on the sea Star Web site......work it girl!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    Might be going? Thats a lot of questions for not being sure?

If I can raise a lot of cash in 3-4
    weeks I will be coming if not I will not but I always like to look on the bright hopeful side when it concerns ja and I really do need to get out there

User Info Menu

Hungry Lion opens no earlier than mid/late Nov...Archway is open right now...Not sure of phone number for Fatty's on the beach road...Bourbon Beach 374-4982...Seastar Inn 957-0553...