Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ~~Soon Come Negril~~ On my way tomorrow....

User Info Menu

Re: ~~Soon Come Negril~~ On my way tomorrow....

Travel soft all,,,,,
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

You also Chet/Coleen....I love that ....Travel Soft! I am a big ball of stress right now but maybe once on the way it will feel softer and then I know I will land softly for sure!!!! See you soon I hope.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

My heart is doing a flutter for you in all your anticipation! Safe journey and i will see you on the other side

User Info Menu

Sweetness,

We must link up. I will arrive on October 23rd! I wish you many blessings on your journey and I pray you have nothing but positive outcomes on this trip. Stay posted so I can try to catch up with you for some beach time!!!!

Keep smiling,
    Tranquilitygurl

User Info Menu

Thanks yogi-pie - yes mon see you there.

Tgurl - may be gone by then but might still be around - your positive words warm my heart. Bless up.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Safe travels, Sweetness. You have a whole bunch of people here praying for your good news to happen for you and your man. I hope you take some strength and comfort from all those good vibes being sent your way. Please keep us posted! Fingers crossed!!!! xo

User Info Menu

Will do Eden. I most DEFINATLEY feel the love and it is a great comfort. Thank you for your good wishes!
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Have a lovely time!

User Info Menu

Sweetness, I'm so excited for you! I can't even imagine how eager you must be to get there. Hope that everything goes well for you - we'll all be sending you good vibes.

User Info Menu

Many positive blessings sent! Walk good Sweetness...we are all here behind you all the way!