Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Nice deal for $42 on beach during CHRISTMAS WEEK at Secrets .... Any been?

User Info Menu

Nice deal for $42 on beach during CHRISTMAS WEEK at Secrets .... Any been?

Doing my research I came across a site that has a Christmas-week deal at Secrets Cabins that is much more affordable than the rates on other sites -- $42 per night, all in .... Considering it's the busiest and most expensive week of the year for most Negril hotels, that's not bad.

Me, I am a bit too high maintenance -- shared bathrooms, no AC -- but the place is RIGHT on the beach and does have a Jacuzzi!

Anyone been? Also, what about the route of an upgrade once you arrive? Sometimes a $20 bill at check-in can go a long way ....

User Info Menu

Re: Nice deal for $42 on beach during CHRISTMAS WEEK at Secrets .... Any been?

Clean place but the word BASIC might best describe it..

User Info Menu

Re: Nice deal for $42 on beach during CHRISTMAS WEEK at Secrets .... Any been?

This coming November will be my eighth trip to secrets, and you can't beat the staff, and the price, and you are about 100 steps down a path to the beach.