Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: CSA gym/spa pass???

Sponsor

User Info Menu

CSA gym/spa pass???

Does anyone know if I can buy a day pass or 1/2 day pass to the spa/gym at CSA?? Great way to spend some time.....Staying down the road at CoCo.Thanx.

User Info Menu

Re: CSA gym/spa pass???

I'm not positive but I"m pretty sure you can. Wish I could be of more help,but I guesss the best thing to do is give them a call. We're headed back to CSA in December and always plan to spend more time than we do over there,it really is nice! But sand gravity and drink service on the beach always gets in the way. lol

User Info Menu

I know that you can, but I have no idea how much it costs. The last time we were there and spending time at the sport complex, we met a woman who was there on a "Sports Complex" pass. It's been a couple of years since I've been there.

Ok, I should be clear, my wife was using the sports complex, I was using the bar at the Sports Complex...lol

As shell suggested, call 1-800COUPLES and ask. They'll put you on the right path.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Last year I bought a one-month pass at the CSA gym for $120 and I plan to do the same this year.
    I don't know if you can get a day or week pass.
    The pool is nice and the hot-tub is sublime. They also have tennis and some exercise classes (according to my wife)
    The gym is open-air, which is nice, but it can get humid. They have ceiling fans. It's fairly small and the equipment is 'OK'. As far as gyms go - it's basic. BUT, they have the best gym-music that I've ever had the pleasure of being subjected to.
    There is a new gym opened in the spring located in town on the Sav road that is supposedly top notch, but I haven't seen it yet. Transportation to/from would be required.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Does anyone know if I can buy a day pass or 1/2 day pass to the spa/gym at CSA?? Great way to spend some time.....Staying down the road at CoCo.Thanx.
    $25/ day or $120 per week
    I joined for the year - great for tennis, gym, steam, sauna and never busy

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thanx....$25 for the day is great..I will bring a change of clothes and bathing suit.They have a great gym/spin class/lap pool/bar/tv/etc....Work out/then hang out...Especially on a rainy day...