Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: at 5 sleeps

User Info Menu

at 5 sleeps

Name:  beach art 2 (800 x 532).jpg
Views: 167
Size:  80.1 KB

Name:  beach art 3 (800 x 532).jpg
Views: 132
Size:  91.9 KB

My mind drifts back to in the days when we would hit the rock with cheap airfare and a jeep reservation, only known being that we knew we would end up in Negril, try this property - nice bar beds to hard, try this property - nice bar beds to soft, try this property - nice bar beds just right

some interesting trips just me and Coleen, occasionaly my cuz John and his wife Kari,,,,,,,, but then as we shared our love of the place with others more and more came and they loved it also,,,,,,, these days our daughter and her converted husband come, cuz brings a friend or two, a couple that went down with us then went back again and proposed and then got married this summer are bringing four other couples, a couple friends from 20 miles south are a couple properties down, a newbie that I went to school with a few properties up,,,,, spread out up and down the beach,,,,, not complaining and still love every minute of every trip,,,,,, just differant

2007 a trip by ourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7tO42XMm90&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Chet & Coleen; 09-27-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

Re: at 5 sleeps

A toast to you Chet & Coleen, OK maybe more than one. Thanks for everything. P&C

Name:  Jamaica-Cindy 472.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  Jamaica-Cindy 519.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  91.6 KB

Name:  IMGP1090.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  85.2 KB

User Info Menu

Re: at 5 sleeps

Right back at you Cuz, never woulda lived through one of the best concerts (Shaggy) I have ever experienced if you hadn't advanced the tickets. Your proposal on the cliffs was pretty cool also.
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.