Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rooms in Ocho Rios

User Info Menu

Rooms in Ocho Rios

I am wondering if anyone stayed at any of these properties in Ocho Rios and if so how would you rate them. Silver seas, Simanda Hotel, Little Shaw Park Guest House or Marine View Hotel. I am planning on going to Ocho Rios and trying to make reservations. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

User Info Menu

Re: Rooms in Ocho Rios

I had a fren go by and check out Silver seas.He said it was nice.But we opt. to stay at Chrisanns though.Not doubting his word,he looked at Chrisanns as well to for us.I liked Chrisanns due to the Jerk Center across the road and grocery stores.Shop the chinamon store,if u got NOT the other grocery store!!Glenns is across the street,but we LOVED the jerk center!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I will check out the website for Chrisanns.

User Info Menu

Simanda does it for me! Clean, TV, van, good prices, and a taxi to the clocktower about J$60 But also very walkable. If you go out to the right, and keep left at te T-fork, you'll find yourself a nice, non-touristic fall!

(But if you wanna go cheap in Ochi downtown and nah take any interest about other people renting a room for a couple of hours , try La Penciano in Short Lane!

Blesseth love.
    Irie Greets, Sista Whistle from da Neths.
    (Where you can buy ganja, same way you buy dem patties down in Jamaica! )