Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Anybody know Cosmond?

User Info Menu

Anybody know Cosmond?

Ok.... I know this is probably a long shot. In 2005 I worked at a resort in Lake George, NY with a great guy named Cosmond or maybe Cosmon. Or maybe with a K. Anyways we were pretty good friends for the summer but lost touch after awhile. What I know is that he was from negril and worked in water sports. I have heard from someone else that I used to work with that he did return to Jamaica. Anybody heard of him or where to find him? Really nice guy. Probably in his mid 30s by now but maybe a bit older or younger. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at Csa in late January and I'd love to run into him again.

User Info Menu

Re: Anybody know Cosmond?

Wow this is the first time I posted here! when I saw your post I remember reading about someeone by that name on aonther message board and I foundit here is what it said-

Go see Cosman - if you need jet skis, parasailing, or tours of any sort. You can find Cosman on the beach. Go to the beach turn right and go the guard shack. Cosman will be in the yellow Jamaica soccer jersey. He has the best deals and is best to deal with.

The beach the are talking about is CSA.
    I will be her in 18 days and can't wait. I love this message board with all the love it show for Negril!Name:  img009 (Large).jpg
Views: 217
Size:  73.3 KB

User Info Menu

Hi! Only my 2nd post on this board but I 'lurk' almost every day! BTW, You're ALL a GREAT bunch of Boardies on this site! Cosmond was still walking & working the beach area at CSA when we left last Feb. We'll be there in late Jan. & can't wait to go HOME!

User Info Menu

BTW "Islandgirl" there is already one Island Girl on this board, and that is me. I have been using the name on this board since 1998, and have been registered as Island Girl ever since we have had a chance to register our user names on negril.com which has been quite a few years now. Believe me, you are not the first to come up with the name and I just thought you would like a heads up and a chance to modify/change your name, especially since my posts have been controversial in the past, and probably wouldn't represent the same views that you have- and I am pretty sure that once you read them you would not want to be confused with me, LOL. Welcome to the board! IRIE! *IG
    β€œIt is better to travel well than to arrive.” – Buddha