Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Catcha Falling Star Gardens

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Catcha Falling Star Gardens

Hi Melody......there is another unit over the office that might have a bit of a view but Ginger Lily up is the only one with large veranda and seaview. It is right on the road by the gate so lots of activity but I love the sounds of Jamaica so its great to me. They have a full apt (June) that looks amazing and all the units have nice big porches. Units by the pool are more quiet. Their website shows all the units. Different people like different things. Store within walking distance is nice too.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

So this might be a stupid question. But are the 2 catchas related? And can us use the other's facilities during the day time?

User Info Menu

I think they are related somehow by ownership but are completely separate facilities and no use between the two - both private for use of their guests only. Its a good question.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Dang Sweetness...now I'm going to have an even harder time reserving my room at CG! Too much exposure Have been emailing Jane back and forth today for a weekend the end of October and the villa I originally wanted is occupied =( BUT I was in Ginger Lilly before and liked it, and it IS available for my dates so I might just grab it.

It really is a nice place to relax. Hope you are enjoying your stay..even though the rain has been crazy!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Rastagal....you will love it.....and sorry about giving attention to Catcha Gardens but I love and talk about every place I stay so I can't help it.......more soon come.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

please keep sharing, Sweetness! I have been curious about that property for a long time now. Seeing your fab JA produce, dreaming of pears tomatoes cheese and coco bread and cooking up Thyme in everything is putting me in a good mood. And just missing those sights, sounds and smells so much that are a daily part of the runnings there.