Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Charter Bus for 20

User Info Menu

Charter Bus for 20

We'll be back in Negril in January, and this time bringing 20 of our closest friends and would like to show them some of our favorite places on a day trip. Thinking Pelican Bar, and stops to and from- does anyone have a hook up on transportation for about 20 people? We don't want a bunch of cars, but would prefer one or (two,three) large buses/vans if possible. Thanks for any info.

User Info Menu

Re: Charter Bus for 20

I think Chicken has a bus (and I hear it is magic ...lol) Boardie Marley can give you the specifics!

User Info Menu

Yes! Yes! It's true! Thanks Coco
    Chicken has a magic bus which can definitely accommodate 20 people.
    2 years ago he carted around all of our wedding guests and this year in April he took 16 of us on a day trip to YS Falls and the Pelican bar.
    Can't recommend him enough.....Chicken is the man
    Check him out on his website at www.chickensmagicbus.com or on the Transportation link at the top of this page

User Info Menu

I think I know him- is he located just down from Blue Cave Castle?

User Info Menu

Patrick Grandison-Esperanza Tours,Patrick has clean well taken care of equipment,safe sober driver.Have used him for years always on time,dependable, a nice guy.

Administrator

User Info Menu

You can find many options for Drivers in our Transportation section! Big Ship, Chicken, Rocky, Phillip and Esperanza all have bus charters! Give it a click!

http://negril.com/transport/
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Chicken gets my vote as well. I'm going to try to post a picture if I can figure it out.

Name:  Jamaica March 2011 080.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  23.9 KB

User Info Menu

Yep! That's him and the Magic Bus