Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Catcha Falling Star with Friends

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Catcha Falling Star with Friends

Love Negril dogs ... the brown one looks like it might be a cousin of the Seastar Inn dog, Boy ... I wonder ....

User Info Menu

On our way back on the previous trip. My GF was filling out my customs form for me. "Did you come into contact with any animals on your trip?" "Uhhh every single one that was close enough to me to touch it" Of course we wrote no.

User Info Menu

I don't know if it works any more but back in the day we always said yes to the farm and animals question.

They would take us to the agricultural line and spray our shoes and check for foods and such.

The line was always very short and we'd get out in "two twos"
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness for the updates!! Sounds like all is well....actually better than well...LOL

I swear, those pics of the pups are just too cute. I told you how wonderful they were and a big thank you for loving them so much. Pumpkin has the expression of total bliss. Plus, they are so much company to me when there. They give me my dog fix so that I don't miss my dear lab so much when gone.

Oh yeah, please tell Wayne...Happy Earthstrong!!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

yes mon Gerry.....I am sure a "cousin" lol

Flip and Catn - never thought about that but mi guess dogs and birds should count. Ruh roh and I am always inna and around bush......

Yetta my pleasure and I will send on your wish to Wayne....he jus sat w/me an chat.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

OHhhh Sweetness, so glad you are refilling your JA spirit... clearly your happy place.. thanks for sharing and letting us along for the ride.. peace and love.
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

thx beachgirl.....I am happy here for sure you are right about that......my pleasure to share with everyone. Its pay back......I make it thru only from others' reports thru the year. I love negril.com for connecting us all.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting the pics. Hope Wayne had a happy birthday.
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sweetness - Love the dog pics! The white one obviously trusts you implicitly; they don't just do that for anyone I can't wait to meet the dogs of Jamaica!

User Info Menu

Do you have any pics of Booger? I want to see how clear his eyes look .... Live it up everyone!!!