Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Jus Another Day (lol)

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Jus Another Day (lol)

OK BJ you are now my wingman. Feel free to add your humor and "IN"sight to my reports. It only "enhances" them LMAO.

You are funny mon. we have a standing joke at home to apologize from the top so that made me laugh.

Tizz much love every time
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Wingman here, thanks 'ness, you da bomb.

I (like all men) are glad when someone enjoys my humor. Now, how am I to handle the envy of your location? Must fly away!

Maybe we could have a cook off at the Boardie Bash in April - any takers?

User Info Menu

so is that a THROWDOWN Mister? You know I am in and ITS ON! Not sure who will sponsor us next April but seriously work with Rob if you want to put something together.....sounds like a GREAT idea!!!!!!
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I wouldn't say that is a throwdown, I'd be soundly beaten. However, I'd sure like to be a judge!

I'm sure the cooks in house will engage. Might need some barrells for the Jerk contest and some cook tops for the rest.

Let's get some more feedback piling up to see if it's worth approaching Rob. (Although I know he's lurking here somewhere.)

User Info Menu

Grace cock soup! The first time I saw that in a local grocery store I bought a box and handed them out to all of my friends. I brought some to my brothers house and it was cock soup jokes all night. The funniest was when my brother said he pictured a bunch of dreads standing around a cook pot with their "anatomy" hanging in it saying "and they think it's chicken mon....hahaha". Maybe you had to be there.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Just love your reports Sweetness! You describe everything so well it's like I can follow right along with, you right up to you picking flowers for your hair

I will be sure to check on the sun catcher after you depart...that is so "sweet" of you to leave for others to enjoy as well.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Hey Sweetness my name is John. I dont really know anyone on the board but i read lots of good stuff on here. Anyway i just wanted to say i love your food pic and reports. I love me some good island food. Thanks it helps me calm my want to be there. Soon come

User Info Menu

Hi John.....I love your board name......too much stress in life......takinitslow is a healthy ting!
    We are one big family here so I hope you feel comfortable sharing or asking advice. I am so glad you like my reports.....my experience of Jamaica. So much good food here not sure I ever had any bad food only good and betta LOL. glad you soon come........bless up
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I will forsure share my adventure when i go