Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Whew Caught Up - Catcha Gardens TODAY

User Info Menu

~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Whew Caught Up - Catcha Gardens TODAY

Heroes Day today and everyone in a good mood. Went to HiLo to get some groceries. I cleaned out the fridge when I left for Kingston. First stopped in at the souvenier shop right next to the pharmacy named SUN and SAND. OK folks you MUST stop in this place. This guy cracked me up. Right away can I get you something to drink...>Rum and pineapple...he laughs "coming right up" What? really? OMG

I went looking for a bumper sticker Jamaican flag and left with no sticker but a huge bag of goodies LOL. Oy. Seriously some nice stuff including Marley gear at really good prices ($12 shirts and hats). Got a deal for the "pile" and got myself a bag and coconut wind chime. And I have always wanted a JA flag to wave at the reggae shows in Austin so got one of those too.

Off to Hilo and then back to West End. Beautiful clear sunny day so out to the pool for sun bathing and swim. The garden was stunning and the hummigbirds flying all around the orchid tree. It was so peaceful and I was definately CATCHIN A VIBE mon.

Avocado sandwhich for dinner and watching the Voice. More tomorrow but glad to be caught back up on my reports to present day. What a whirlwind. Happy and grateful on the West End. Bless.

Name:  IMG_3965.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  45.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_3967.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  49.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_3966.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  43.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_3969.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  24.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_3972.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  42.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_3973.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  28.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_3980.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  21.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_3981.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  43.9 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Whew Caught Up - Catcha Gardens TODAY

Thanks Sweetness!
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

That is Mike....we have his card...he will take you back to your resort, if you need a ride....He will also come get you, if you promise to buy asomething from his store.

always offers you a drink when you enter...he does hover a likkle while u shop, but I told him, if u gonna follow me round, then I am gonna haggle on all the prices, lol
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Wow, I'm sure it feels great to be "back home" at Catcha Gardens. I have no doubt that it will hold a special place in your heart forever. Nothing better than some retail therapy to make a gyal feel complete! LOL

I'll definitely check this place out. I have a feeling it is the same building that Sunnyside (unsure if that is the old name) anyhow, early on a guy named Adrian, I think was there. Then he had a place at Times Square. Anyhow...I love to shop for special items and having the special touches as you described, makes it double the fun. Thanks for the tip.

Blessings and much love sent to you and Kevin. Lata.....BYW, anxious to hear about the bus trip. I have Kingston on mi bucket list and one trip...I am going to venture out to discover this side of the island. Been to Port Antonio and absolutely loved it..but, failed to make it to Kingston. Maybe soon.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hi Sweetness,
    My daughter loves The Voice too :-) She dances in front of the TV, and thinks she is performing, it's too cute. When do you get to bring Kevin back home with you? You both must be SO excited for your next chapter! Love is so amazing when you find "that one", and I am glad you are enjoying it. :-)

User Info Menu

groove THATS HIM (lol) yes he said he will come and pick you up and bring you back. I told him I must ck every aisle systematically - lol that is just my style ha! He was cool and VERY helpful. I forgot to mention I bought a nice carving too....I will post a pic tomorrow. I am bushed. Great guy and decent prices.

Yetta - yep CFSG feels like home. The pups are laying here with me like every night. All is good and everyone is waiting for you guys to soon come.

Eden - thank you - we should know on Friday about the pickup for the visa at DHL and maybe even travel this coming weekend. Tracking online so will keep everyone updated :0)
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update! If we miss you this weekend, we know it's for a good cause and we'll have happy couple night here in Texas ;-)

User Info Menu

Back at the Gardens! Give Marshall a big hello from me and let me know if he got his light. That bamboo pic cracked me up. Tell the Mr I said hi as well. Take care Ms Sweetness.

User Info Menu

Coco earliest we would head out is Sunday so still hope to see you. Stay in touch. Cell is 882-9316.

Booger I will ask marshal bout the light (lol) and give Kevin your shout out. Love you guys.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

BTW, you can book Catcha Gardens for Christmas week for 80 per night (taxes included) on booking.com .... a VERY good deal.