Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Whew Caught Up - Catcha Gardens TODAY

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Whew Caught Up - Catcha Gardens TODAY

Where do you get all the energy?, Such a amazing lady u r. thanks again for the vibes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    Where do you get all the energy?, Such a amazing lady u r. thanks again for the vibes.

Mi tinks it is nothing but LOVE!! Her spirit alone exudes a light that is blinding...We all love our Sweetness!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I love to read all ur posts... I don't think I've said anything to you yet so let me introduce myself IM sunshine aka beebeluv I've been a member since July... My very first trip is in Nov. I will be going with my BF of 9 yrs. For my birthday anyways... You have my blessings with you and your love... I also noticed u said you were watching the voice... I love that show especially now with the steal factor... I've had auditions for the past 2 yrs but I always get to nervous to go... Anyways... I'll stop my randomness and thank you for posting keeps me excited...lol

User Info Menu

hey Bebe nice to meet you. Thanks for posting. I hope you have a great reach for your birthday and will share a report with us (pretty please).

p.s. if you have a talent that brings you joy I believe you are required to share it with the world. What have you got to lose. please consider auditioning. bless your journey!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness