Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sea wind gardens

User Info Menu

sea wind gardens

I’ve seen tons of reviews regarding the beach side units but hardly any comments about the garden side. Anyone stay garden side or have any information about the units?

User Info Menu

Re: sea wind gardens

hi vi,
    i didn't stay there, but one of my friends did. i took a walk over to the property. the seawind building is the last one before the morass..it is quite a walk, as i am not really use to walking very far in negril..
    unless i am walking the beach....the rooms were very clean....and it looked very safe. there is a swimming pool back there also...and the price was very reasonable. i think you can see pictures on negrilonestop.com, if i am not mistaken.

User Info Menu

Thank you so much ekfa. Yes, the price is great. The rooms come with mini fridges and that's a plus.

But close to the morass...I wonder if there would be a problem with mosquitos?? Did she mention anything about that?

User Info Menu

no she didn't mention it, but i know even staying on the beach, you will have mosquitoes... i always
    always have a can of off..... deep woods, and a mini bug spray in my beach bag for the no see-ums... usually give my room
    a blast of off when i first get there. shake the curtains a little also... i don't think you should have a problem, but maybe someone else on this
    board may have more info for you

User Info Menu

Vi,

At the HiLo and ValueMaster they sell this spray in a green can, get that and spray your room, around the doors and windows and you will not have a skeeta problem at all.
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hi Luvs, you don't remember the name of the product?? oh is it the only bug spray in a green can? I'll recognize it when I see it? Trust, I want to stock up on it. I like the idea of spraying the room and not me when I go to bed.

User Info Menu

i can't remember the name but it's the only green can....the others are black. I am going to ask my girlfriend to see if she remembers the name.

We had so many skeetas in our rooms, but after we sprayed that it was 0!! We would wake up and see dead ones laying around.
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I hope you can find out the name. Sounds like something I need to get. Last visit I had to keep my entire body covered while I slept. So what did they do...bit the mess out of my nose, forehead and above my eye. Because of the swelling, I looked like i got beat up

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luvsdaislands View Post
    i can't remember the name but it's the only green can....the others are black. I am going to ask my girlfriend to see if she remembers the name.

We had so many skeetas in our rooms, but after we sprayed that it was 0!! We would wake up and see dead ones laying around.
    The only good kind of skeeta is a dead one
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

EXACTLY Tizzy!! That's why I plan on getting me a half dozen cans of that stuff.