Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - BarBBarn

User Info Menu

~~ Sweetness Trip Report - BarBBarn

I know my days left in Negril are numbered so today OFF TO THE BEACH. It was gorgeous. I love to hang at BarBBarn and today Tracy was at the bar. She made me a pitcher of lemonaide and I had a BLT w/salad, then a few dips in the sea. Love to sit at waters edge and look for tiny shells.....any way.....

Stopped in to see my friend Pinky - she is a doll and has some nice things. Her shop is right on the patio. Saw the Fruita Lady again (Any avocaaados? Mahhhngo, Bahnahnah) and she blew kisses. I took her out some lemonaide and bought a couple pears, banana and my first nesberry (report when I eat it). Boat man made me a coral bracelet and gave me a plum (my first also). Great day. More sea photos in next report.

Name:  IMG_4297.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  53.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_4306.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  52.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_4308.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  37.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_4311.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  56.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_4314.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  28.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_4328.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  39.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_4321.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  29.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_4330.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  36.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_4337.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  50.6 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - BarBBarn

don't forget to go next door to Bourbon Beach mi friend and listen to some tunes......and try da Jerk Chicken

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Pinky is one of the sweetest ladies in Negril. Can't wait to talk to her next week....

User Info Menu

So glad you had a day on the beach
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Yes Pretty I agree. She met my Mom like 5 years ago and still asks about her every reach I make. Her son is a DOLL, I posted pics of him back in my April reports.

I know LadyJ - hard to get me out of my yard ever so I try to get to the beach a couple times a week to swim and play. Great to get home on West End though and wash off the sand and chill.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Love Pinky. She sells inflatable rafts for nine dollars -- good deal on the beach.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Love Pinky. She sells inflatable rafts for nine dollars -- good deal on the beach.
    Great to know, thanks Gerry.

Sweetness,
    You keep the reports coming lady.....

Fine job as always

User Info Menu

How is the fruit lady,s foot doing, she was really suffering when we were there in august?
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Poolguy her foot is good. She is one strong oooman. I love her pose. Tough and sweet all wrapped in one package.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sweetness,thank you for all the reports and the beautiful pictures,helps us get through to our next reach!!