Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

Miss Lenas the way it was when she was still alive. Its now called Donaldsons Inn and ran by the same family and a wonderfull place to stay on the beach but i miss the old wooden cabins and the feeling like you are part of the family. Miss Lena was such a wonderfull person who always made sure you felt at home and were taken care of. Also miss the Pickled Parrot, it was a great spot to spend the afternoon

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

Anyone remember a bar called the Horse Lips? I went there my very first trip and had a blast. It was the first time i did mushrooms and i dont exactly remember where it was but i am thinking very deep in the west end because it was quite far frrom the beach.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irieonline View Post
    Anyone remember a bar called the Horse Lips? I went there my very first trip and had a blast. It was the first time i did mushrooms and i dont exactly remember where it was but i am thinking very deep in the west end because it was quite far frrom the beach.
    It may have seemed deep West End on mushrooms...lol...but it was located on Summerset Lane by the Banmark Cambio.

User Info Menu

Lol thanks for clearing that up Bnewb. It was many years ago and was a very blurry day and i never did make it back there again

User Info Menu

I'm down with Pickled Parrot and the old (Chuck and Donna's version) Negril Yacht club (my first trip in '98).
    My ex did the rope swing off the Pickled Parrot cliffs, she wound up with suit bottom really jammed up and since she'd bruise like a banana, her lower extremities looked pretty rough for a couple days - one of the reasons I'm not a cliff diver.
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Pete's

User Info Menu

ocean edge
    pickled parrot
    de buss
    and i miss just natural's old location

User Info Menu

Unfortunately I have to put Hungry Lion in this list.