Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

I loved Pickled Parrott - on my first trip to Negri we went for sunset and I was hooked. I was soooooooo disappointed when it closed. Also, loved me some Mr. Slice!

User Info Menu

Mark's Hurricane Bar.

User Info Menu

Pickled Parrot, the original Serious Chicken and Mr. Slice

Timm

User Info Menu

23/7

User Info Menu

FOR REAL

and I mean that for real!
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Miss De Buss...great vibes there! Miss Pickled Parrot also...Miss the original Royal Kitchen with Errol...big time!!!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

T-Water, only because it was the first place I stayed in Negril. It pains me to see it is ruins still after all these years.

User Info Menu

Drinks - Pirates
    Digs - My Heartbeat!

Eats = Jenny's when closed just for construction threw me into a tizzy...got to try new places but sooooooooo glad its back open now.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Wow yetta - how could I forger DeBuss? My first new year's eve in Negril - way back when there was live music for free, and no fences - you could just walk the beach from dusk until dawn, from DeBuss to Alfred's to Roots to anyplace that had even a small bandstand...what a time! Kept ending up at DeBuss, which is where we did the countdown. And Rocky's jerk chicken was the best!

User Info Menu

T water, Heartbeat and Pickled Parot

T Water hands down. We've been there 3 times.
    Pickled Parot was such a great place to hang out. Much better than Ricks could ever be.
    My second choice for hotels is Heartbeat. It's now the Spa Retreat.