Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

On some of the recent threads detailing past hotel stays, I noticed a lot of the loyal Negril returnees stayed in hotels that are no longer around, for whatever reason.

Got me thinking, what were the truly GREAT hotels and restaurants that you miss the most? Which ones do you wish were still there???

User Info Menu

Pickled Parrot, Pirates Cave and Mr. Slice.

User Info Menu

The Thai restaurant that was on the deep west end for a couple of years.

User Info Menu

A Wee Ma Way Village Westend Road.... R.I.P.

User Info Menu

Pickled Parrot and Pirates Cave

User Info Menu

Rocky Del Restaurant

Pickled Parrot

User Info Menu

The bar at T-Water in the late 80's/early 90's. Bartenders Spike & Lionel were the best.

A wee ma way, which became Pickled Parrot, now part of Rock House.

R Bar at Temby's.

Place I'm glad to see RIP - Negril Yacht Club bar. Never got the vibe there.

User Info Menu

Pickled Parrot, hands down
    It was my favorite place in all of Negril to hang out.....my heart was broken when it went away, no place has ever been as cool in my opinion

User Info Menu

You got it countryman, Rocky Del, -- > Gus and his never-ending pot of coffee at breakfast ! + Serious Chicken on the corner of Summerset, and the Jerk Hut down by the Yacht Club. Not a restaurant, but I sure do miss the Juicy the Fresh Fruit Juice Master who had a stand at the sharp left turn in town, down by the river heading up to the cliff.
    How much further? Oh, just around the bend.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLFA4931216CEBD1FA

User Info Menu

Point Village, Pickled Parrot with the water slide and rope swing into the wata. Pirate's cave aka Josephs Cave cliff jumping and swimming out of the cave. De Bus (it had it's day).
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]