Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Coco Lapalm live cam?

User Info Menu

Coco Lapalm live cam?

Anyone know if the cam still works? Haven't been on the site for years. Can't even remember the web address...

User Info Menu

Re: Coco Lapalm live cam?

Yes, up and running. Just go to cocolapalm.com; then find the button for web cam.
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thanks! Have the earthcam app on my iphone but doesn't look like it's working...on the iphone anyway
    Stay safe everyone...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dana1 View Post
    Thanks! Have the earthcam app on my iphone but doesn't look like it's working...on the iphone anyway
    Stay safe everyone...
    Figured it out...have to buy the 99 cent app for iphone to view live streaming video! The free version only shows a still pic. Doesn't look too bad in Negril right now...hearing and seeing that ocean hit the cliffs sure makes me miss Jamaica!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

it was up this morning but when i checked back this afternoon, i noticed it hasnt changed since this morning sometime. they removed the chairs and tables from the dining area after breakfast.
    check out the live cam at Ricks. it was working earlier.