Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Blue Cave Castle rooms

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle rooms

Last time I was there I stayed in the penthouse & it was awesome! It's booked during the time I am looking at, so on to plan B!

I'm thinking about room #3, 4 or one of the tower rooms. Any thoughts?! Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle rooms

We stayed in the lower tower room and loved it. The sound of the waves against the wall as your going to sleep is lovely....

User Info Menu

Lower tower room was fantastic ... You can hear the waves at night and the ceiling fan is ultra powerful .....

User Info Menu

Agree with gerry- lower tower room! Upper tower doesnt have a balcony to chill on and is a little tight, stairs up are a lil sketchy as the railing is a thick metal chain held on with a nail... basically every night we were either bumping our head or knocking the chain off. Lower you have 2 huge day beds to lay out on. 7 is nice if AC is a must. Personally id rather have the wind hollowing through the tower with the sounds of waves crashing against the cliffs... have fun!

User Info Menu

I was leaning toward 4, but it seems the lower tower is unanimous!!

Thanks, Ktans & Gerry.

Murph, Appreciate your details. I can live without AC & I like the idea of the daybeds....day or night!!

Anyone else care to weigh in?!

User Info Menu

I would go with #4 all the way. Spacious room with the best balcony other than the penthouse. Don't overlook the rooms in the guest house. #10 is my fave but 9 and 11 are both nice also and you are closer to the coffee!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Thanks, Ras. #4 isn't available the whole time I'm looking at. Maybe a night in the tower room & a few in #4?!

User Info Menu

I've stayed in many rooms at the Castle. #4 is my favorite, great balcony facing the yard. You can be completely solitary as needed yet you are still kind of in the middle of everything. Unfortunately it is usually booked for at least part of my stay so I often stay in #1 (7 times I think) and I do love it. A little less private, but I so often go in slow season, its never a problem. But really there isn't a bad room in the place because the whole castle is your room. Coffee in the yard, chatting at the big picnic table near the turtle pond, Teddy's food anywhere, and, and and . . .
    None but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley

http://negrilnotes.com