Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

User Info Menu

Re: What would you do?

Back in my married days....

Ex-wife would pack 1/2 her stuff in my luggage. That way she knew it would reach the island!

LOL

User Info Menu

I can not see my wife letting that happen. She always asks me multiple times if I put everyting in the car. Where's my suitcase, where's my carry on? Show me the tickets, show me the passports. Actually I'm glad she does it. We drive ~3 1/2 hours to the airport and I sure wouldn't want to have to hurry back home :-)
    One trip her big suitcase was lost in transit somewhere and it wasn't pretty. She was not a happy camper!
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Who needs a suitcase? I can wear my bathing suit on the plane with a dress or shorts & t-shirt over it, and buy a toothbrush at the Wise Mart! Good to go!!! No worries mon! As long as I don't have youngins calling me Momma for a week, I'm good!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Ex lost one of the return tickets when we had to transfer flights one trip. wouldnt have cared but it was mine. let him carry the cash another trip, yep lost it.....My rule if I can't carry it myself it doesn't go. And he wasn't allowed to carry anything important unless it was a copy. My lesson learned lol

User Info Menu

Thanks for your replys,lots of fun. We peeps from Engerland love aving a bit of a larf,innit! Later i hope you will see.
    Luckily my wife has the same attitude as VVHT and spreads things about.It seems the older we get the more the baggage we got.It was not long ago we travelled round Thailand with just hand luggage.But this time we are going to the Top Ranking Rui Tropical,lol.As it turns out the other peeps there where casual scruffbags too.
    The main prob was that the missing bag contained more female things like knickers and swimsuit and other unmentionables.The shops at Gatwick where way too expensive.We had access to a V.I.P lounge and hate shopping so she just settled for some over priced pants.
    Once we had settled into the hotel her fury subsided and we had a great time.
    We are not great fans of Time Square so we checked out The Plaza at the roundabout,after a desultary look around a few shops we encountere this very large middle aged lady who said she would help her find some pants,her patois was so strong we could hardly understand her.I have recently got more of a grip of it by reading a hilarious book called A Soh It Go by Joell Cohen Wright.This lady told us to stay put while she do all the selection What followed was truly hilarious.she came rushing back with a whole range,from batty rider type things to the largest pair of knickers we have ever seen.Eventually my wife chose something with a diamante effect.She occaianly brings them out to show me the folly of my ways.
    Best Wishes to you all.
    Baloo
    Last edited by Baloo ji; 11-09-2012 at 07:30 AM.

User Info Menu

I'm with Yetta & PoolGuy.... BUT if I get to Negril I don't care what I have or don't. Get me a Stripe and a bathing suit and all is good

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Lesson no.1 - check all baggage yourself. You now have a new experience. lol