Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook integration with the new Negril Message Board

Administrator

User Info Menu

Facebook integration with the new Negril Message Board

Negril.com is setting up a new message board that will allow direct integration with Facebook. We hope you enjoy this feature!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yes, it seems the ability to have a post on the Negril Message Board published on my Facebook wall works!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Not only can you log in to the new Negril Message Board using your Facebook login & password and have your profile information follow you, but you can also have your posts made on Negril.com show up on your wall!

User Info Menu

Wow! That was easy! lol One click and I'm all set up with a password that I will remember!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Just a click of the button...

User Info Menu

Nice!

Facebook Integration feature is a very nice addition!

User Info Menu

If u post on here will it be on Negril.com?

User Info Menu

It won't let me link my Negril.com account...it's telling me my username or password is incorrect They're not!! lol...help please!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Michele Beisser View Post
    If u post on here will it be on Negril.com?
    Once you connect your FB with Negril.com, you will be able to "publish" your post directly on your FB wal from here. Just click the "Publish to Facebook" box just beneath where you type your message.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Katharine LeClair View Post
    It won't let me link my Negril.com account...it's telling me my username or password is incorrect They're not!! lol...help please!
    I checked your account, and you are already connected to FB. I am not sure what you are asking. Is FB not allowing you to do something?