Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø August Roll Call

User Info Menu

Up on the West end -near Summerset lane: Aug 13-25th...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

this is by far the most people mi have seen go to Negril in August from here.......usually it's the quietest month outside of ATI
    though Negril can't get loaded with the Europeans as August is a big vacation month for them.......
    N American economies can't be too bad.....or maybe boardies are just saying it's time to be pon da rock again......
    or maybe it's just the cheaper airfare.......airfare seem a lot lower for August than previous months.......
    even Masta Smith is going in August!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

And the flight prices this summer have been the highest I have ever seen! Next closest to a tent I have been offered a hammock for saturday night at Seastar then I can have a room on sunday. It is the best offer so far.

User Info Menu

Have to migrate from August to September.

Rescheduled due to an invitation to a banquet in Mobay I have and want to attend
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

We'll be there. Part Seastar, and part somewhere on the beach.

Hurricanes! We don't need no shtinking hurricanes!

Respect,

User Info Menu

August 10-20th at Negril Tree House

OMG it's 18 days till Mickey & I arrive in Mobay, then with Owen safely behind the wheel we cruise to Negril Tree House resort & join MiShell & Jewelia.

Sooo looking forward to hearing Hiyah Grade band play & wish I could see them at Bourbon Beach next week Monday July 24th at Reggae Vibrations show. Looks like Negril will be party city for all the islanders gathering to celebrate ATI Independence long weekend.

User Info Menu

So now I have a room locked up for the first part of our stay, should I be worried what kind of crazy stuff my 15 yr. old son could see, or should he be worried about what his 40,something yr. old father might see!

User Info Menu

Gettin' close! I may just start packing!

User Info Menu

I'll be in Negril Aug 19-27th at the Beach House Villas

User Info Menu

The Stucks counting the days down .....aug 15-22 !
    [img]://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20110815/e/Negril+Vacation/k/5e78/blk-event.png[/img]