Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 8 days to wait.

User Info Menu

8 days to wait.

Now that the power is back, there are no storms on the horizon, and it is inexplicably getting warmer in SE PA, I can look forward to my trip back to tensing in 8 short days.

After hurricane sandy, and living like a caveman for over a week, I need the vacation. Gonna be there for my 12th anniversary with the wife, our 13th trip to the island... Gotta find something fun to commemorate lucky 13, I think.

User Info Menu

Re: 8 days to wait.

We are down to 5 days, see you at TP.

Gonna be a great trip!!
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"

User Info Menu

11 days!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hussy band I know the feeling. We were lucky and just lost power for a few day. Some of my friends not so lucky. It's been a stressful couple of weeks and I can't wait until we are on that plane. Fingers crossed the snow stays away

User Info Menu

5 days!!!

User Info Menu

Screw days... I am down to counting the hours til the car comes to take me to the airport now....I work from home, so I am winding that down, and we have everything ready, with the exception of re-confirming the flight. The wife even called to redo firm our ride from mbj to the hotel this morning, the bags are packed and in the dining room