Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~~ Four Sleeps - Sweet Jamaica ***

User Info Menu

4 more sleeps now that is exciting!!

Hi Sweetness,

I'm excited for you!! 4 more sleeps, that's nothing, time will fly on by for sure I hope have an amazing holiday/vacation and look forward to reading a trip report and maybe viewing a photo or two. Living vicariously through the current travellers.................

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

I'm so happy for you, Sweetness... You're going to have a wonderful time! I hope you enjoy every beautiful minute of your time in Jamaica!

THANK YOU so much for printing out those pictures, that truly means so much to us. I so look forward to hearing your stories of your travels when you return! I'm excited for you!

Only a few more sleeps now! Before you know it you'll be standing in the warm soft sand with the crystal clear waters stretched out before you...
    Last edited by Clarity; 06-20-2011 at 12:31 AM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Hey Sweetness have a wonderful vacation, hopefullywe will run into each other. I plan on going to the webcast this Saturday night (6/25), hope to see you there.

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful trip....this is about the time I start vibrating with excitement...lolo I too would love to see pics of the puppies, I only met Sugar and Tensing once, we enjoyed a great lunch together.

User Info Menu

Hi Sweetness, will you be staying at the Blue Horizon? My friend's brother Bill owns the place. If so tell him Terri form Texas said "Hello"...........Have fun!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Cool

Thanks so much everyone......oh the stress trying to get everything done....yikes....but Clarity I remember you and Marcus pushing thru and heading "toward the light" lol......all gonna be worth it when I see the bay come in to view.

Clarity can't wait to meet Greeny - I hang at BarBBarn right next door so I will just pop in.
    Tony I will be in Treasure Beach on the weekend but will catch you at one of the webcast for sure!!!!
    Orchid I will try to get a pic of the pups (so much beauty and wonder everywhere) ahhhhhh
    Tropical!!!!! how cool. Bill is a doll and him and Miss Jean have quickly become like family. Yes I will be at BH for a week on my big veranda on the sea! I will tell him hello from you for sure. I am from Texas too!!!!

OK back to laundy and taking price tags off stuff (lol).
    Bless all
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 265.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	2107
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Hey g-friend, glad to hear your going to make the trip.....Can wait to hear about Treasure Beach-thinking of going down there for a few days with Milton in the future (ive only visited-never stayed) ..Have fun at tensing-you may meet Milton-he usually hangs at Ras Rodys (across da street from TP) ...and yes, again, am jealous that your going to be enjoying that fab.balcony at blue horizon...
    Safe travels.....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Bless Miss Grace.....its gonna take some strength to let everything go and be free.....so much is changing around me and lots of life events....but my friend told me to just "BE". Let the stress fall away.
    FAITH no fear....all will be OK.

Gonna take TONS of pics! Likkle more...JA just called and I could hear the tree frogs...........gleep gleep.....or is that crickets?
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful stay in paradise Sweetness....
    ~~~love and light~~~