Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~~ Four Sleeps - Sweet Jamaica ***

User Info Menu

~~~ Four Sleeps - Sweet Jamaica ***

Got most of errands done yesterday. Today is house cleaning, wash clothes and packing. Work will be a BEAST Mon, Tues and Wed. but as usual my weary self will rest when I land at Sangster and beyond.

A lot weighing on me right now but I know JA will free my mind. Thank you all for keeping my dream alive waiting for this reach and for your friending during these trying times.

Clarity/Marcus....I printed out your pics and will deliver to Greeny w/your love. Feel free to "msg" me a note if you want.

Promise lots of pics and a report or two. Lots of firsts this trip (Tensing and Treasure Beach) and then much of the same that I love on West End

Bless
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 234.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	2081

Name:	Picture 265.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	2082

Name:	Day and Night (Medium).jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	2083

Name:	From Treehouse (Medium).jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	2084
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Have fun Sweetness. I think we miss each other by one day!

User Info Menu

So happy and excited for you Sweetness! Can't wait to hear what you think of Tensing Pen! You will LOVE it
    Oh, and Sugar just had puppies yesterday (Tensing and Sugar the resident mascots(dogs) of the place).....please get pics of mom, dad and the pups if possible.....I would swoop one of those puppies up in a heartbeat if I could, so cute

Have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!

User Info Menu

Be Safe
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Have a great time at Treasure Beach. I spent a few days there, when I was going through some of the things you are right now.(I'm the problem solver to all in my family)Sitting alone, looking out to the sea, one of those days, it came to me that I had accomplished something in my life. I had learned that I was living my life, something god gave to us and intended for us to do. Tears rolled down my cheeks in happiness, I so wished my parents had. I told my kids, that I wanted them to know this, so they knew, when I was long and gone. With each trip to Jamaica, they smile as if I have taught them the most important thing in their life.

User Info Menu

Hava a great time, Sweetness. I am right behind you. You're staying at Tensing Pen for one night, can you steal me a pool towel??? just kidding!!!!

User Info Menu

I'm so happy for you. You know that you will be relaxed and restored by taking this trip. Looking forward to hearing about Treasure Beach. Safe travels!

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful time Sweetness!! New adventures are always so much fun. I have always wanted to stay at Tensing Pen...somehow $$ seemed to come into play. I'm sure it is going to be awesome. Have been to TB twice yet have never spent the night there. I can't wait to hear all about it and of course, see your great pictures.

Enjoy, regroup, and spread that joy that you possess...all over the island! Walk good mi lady!!

User Info Menu

Have a great reach Sweetness, looking forward to pictures and seeing Jamaica thru your eyes.
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Enjoy Sweetness...