Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: "Welcome Home" the adventure I thought I was prepared for.

User Info Menu

Re: "Welcome Home" the adventure I thought I was prepared for.

=) aww shucks... thank you

User Info Menu

I found this and a couple videos I'm going to post.

User Info Menu

Bloody Bay...

User Info Menu

Hi Beebe

I just got all caught up on your 1st ever Trip Report and I really want you to know that I enjoyed the hell out of it! y'all are TOO cute and its so neat to read along and literally feel your anxiety melt away. I know a little about social anxiety myself. I know that that might sound weird from me, but it's true and it sucks cause people who have never experienced it usually can't understand it at all. Personally I know immediately when I'm in a place, or around people that make me comfortable and some situations are literally paralyzing. (guess that's why I love JA) Sounds like non-AI is right for yougirlfriend

Can't wait to hear about and see the differences between your first and second trip....have no doubt there will be a 2nd! All I ask is that when you do a report on it, A) I be a character in it (lol) and B) you be sure and separate the days into different posts, otherwise I will NOT be reading along. HAHAHAHA SO kidding!!! You crack me up though. I can't wait for your second trip report, and even more so, I hope our paths cross!

OH, and a big F you to restless leg syndrome!! lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I thoroughly enjoyed your trip report Beebeluv, your writing was amazing, pictures were fabulous. We're off to the RPTB in October and I'm going to private message you a couple of questions. Keep up the good work - oh are you going to review the hotel in Trip Advisor too?

On that note, does anyone know how to "activate" my timer, it's still showing 4 months but it's only 10 weeks !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Hi Beebe

I just got all caught up on your 1st ever Trip Report and I really want you to know that I enjoyed the hell out of it! y'all are TOO cute and its so neat to read along and literally feel your anxiety melt away. I know a little about social anxiety myself. I know that that might sound weird from me, but it's true and it sucks cause people who have never experienced it usually can't understand it at all. Personally I know immediately when I'm in a place, or around people that make me comfortable and some situations are literally paralyzing. (guess that's why I love JA) Sounds like non-AI is right for yougirlfriend

Can't wait to hear about and see the differences between your first and second trip....have no doubt there will be a 2nd! All I ask is that when you do a report on it, A) I be a character in it (lol) and B) you be sure and separate the days into different posts, otherwise I will NOT be reading along. HAHAHAHA SO kidding!!! You crack me up though. I can't wait for your second trip report, and even more so, I hope our paths cross!

OH, and a big F you to restless leg syndrome!! lol
    Well, When I go again... WHEN I go again I do hope you are a "character" in it... I hope I get April money is just so iffy right now... And I will separate my report how I please woman! lol JK I most likely will separate it cuz its "cleaner"...lol much love ... and prayers for negril... dreams of "pushing the button"